Park Arrival Procedure – During Covid-19
We are incredibly pleased that we are now able to open our Country Parks and look forward to welcoming you all.
In line with government guidelines we have a Covid-19 policy in place to protect our guests and our staff.
We would appreciate your participation and detail a few key points below which need to be taken into account in advance of your stay. We recommend that you read through these points before you visit us so that you know the additional park rules and what to expect.
- We ask that you do not visit/stay on the park if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms. We might ask customers for a temperature check on arrival.
- We are operating a contactless CHECK IN & CHECK OUT – this means that when you arrive onsite you will be met at your vehicle by a member of staff. They will supply you with a welcome pack and direct you to your pitch.
- All Campers please note that we reserve the right to designate places with enough safety distance from others.
- When Checking out guests should notify reception by telephone and confirm that none of the party were showing signs of COVID-19 and drop off keys at the designated point.
- Our Reception / shop will remain closed; however, you are able to contact reception via telephone (number provided on arrival) subject to updates.
- If applicable to your Park the Bar area is open, please read the signs displayed.
- We ask that minimal contact to be made with our staff onsite.
- Toilet facilities will be open, we would, however, appreciate it if you could use your own facilities where practical – Chemical Disposal points / Laundries & Dishwashing Areas will be open for your use. We ask that you read the signage displayed.
- Playparks will remain closed as per guidelines. We ask that parents supervise their children accordingly.
- Hand Sanitisers have been put up at key points across the park.
- No gatherings allowed of more than 6 people at one time.
- All seating areas have been closed as per guidelines.
- All guests to remain 1m from other guests always excluding family members.
- Visitors unfortunately will not be permitted during this transition period.
- Any guests displaying symptoms of Covid-19 during their stay should call the Reception on the number provided & speak with the Park Manager, who will instruct you & your party on what to do next but please remain COVID aware.
- Please note that by playing your part through actions set out with the new NHS Track & Trace system you will help contain the virus, please visit https://contact-tracing.phe.gov.uk and follow instructions. As recommended we will also store your details on our system for 21 days.
- Any guests not adhering to our policies will be asked to leave the park with no refund offered.
What we are doing to be COVID-19 Aware
- We have increased our amenity block cleaning routine to 6 times a day (which includes 2 deep cleans)
- We have installed Sneeze guards at our Receptions & Bar area.
- We have ample stocks of PPE for all our staff members.
- We have full risk assessments in place.
- We have strict cleaning routines in place, to include key fobs & keys.
- We have trained staff in Covid-19 Awareness, cleaning procedures and a have a COVID response team on hand.
We hope you enjoy your stay and thank you for your continued support.